We currently have an exciting opportunity at our Malvern office for a motivated Civil Engineer who is ready to take the next step in their career working on a range of large land development projects within a high-performing team of industry leaders.
As a Civil Engineer in this role you will:
- Help create new communities and associated infrastructure in Melbourne’s growth corridors
- Design roads, lots, drainage, water and sewer infrastructure. There are also opportunities to deliver wetlands, waterways, arterial roads, pump stations and other associated infrastructure.
- Work collaboratively as part of a team with project managers, senior engineers, draftspeople and other specialised departments.
- Prepare plans, computations and documentation for projects in accordance with the client brief and local standards, within specified budgets and time schedules.
- Liaise directly with relevant stakeholders, including clients, councils and local authorities in a timely and efficient manner.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering (Civil or Environmental Engineering or relevant equivalent).
- Minimum of two years’ relevant industry experience, preferably within a land development/engineering design consultancy environment.
- Knowledge of local design standards and water authority codes.
- Proficient 12d or Civil 3D design skills and a working knowledge of AutoCAD.
What we can offer:
- Excellent professional development & career progression opportunities.
- Mentoring from industry leading senior engineers.
- A competitive salary package.
- A range of great staff benefits; including paid maternity & paternity leave and employee assistance program.
- A supportive, diverse and inclusive work environment where professional development and career growth are strongly supported and encouraged.
- Excellent work-life balance with the opportunity to secure additional annual leave.
- Great office location on a vibrant shopping strip, just moments away from Malvern Station, free parking nearby and within easy reach of the CBD.
How to Apply
If you believe you have what it takes, please email your application, referencing CEM-0919 by Friday 18 October 2019.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Beveridge Williams is an Equal Opportunity and Gender Equality Employer