We currently have an opportunity for a highly motivated Graduate Engineer who is ready to kick start their career in a friendly and supportive team environment. In this role you would have the flexibility to work from both our Traralgon or Warragul offices depending on your preference.
As a Graduate Engineer you will:
- Participate in assigned projects ensuring appropriate technical skills are being used
- Ensure that any project documentation developed is in accordance with both client brief and statutory regulations and is compliant with QA standards
- Contribute to the development of concepts for road, drainage, sewer and water main infrastructure as required
- Assist with site surveillance and contract administration
Required skills and experience:
- Recently graduated with your bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Ability to use a range of computer software applications relevant to this role, including MS Office applications and CAD (12D. AutoCAD or Microstation)
- High level of interpersonal, written and communication skills
- Highly organised with the capacity to manage several competing tasks at once and work to deadlines
- Understanding of Planning and Environmental legislation
- Strong attention to detail in completion of tasks and practical knowledge of engineering techniques
- Commitment to furthering your career as a consultant engineer in land development
What we can offer:
- A competitive salary package
- A range of great staff benefits; including paid maternity & paternity leave, employee assistance program, BW My Savings (Reward Gateway)
- A supportive, diverse and inclusive company culture where professional development and career growth are strongly encouraged and supported
- Excellent work-life balance with the opportunity to secure additional annual leave
If you are a passionate graduate engineer with the drive and motivation to excel as an industry professional through dedication and professional experience, we want to hear from you!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Beveridge Williams is an Equal Opportunity and Gender Equality Employer