Graduate Surveyor – Miranda, NSW
We are seeking a motivated Graduate Surveyor to join our Miranda, NSW office. The successful applicant will preferably have 5+ years’ experience within the cadastral land survey industry.
About the role:
As a Graduate Surveyor, you will be required to undertake a broad variety of surveying tasks such as detailed and level surveys, set out surveys, cadastral surveys (under supervision) and work-as-executed surveys. There will be an opportunity for the applicant to undertake cadastral surveys that would be suitable as part of their experience and preparation for the BOSSI registration examination in urban and strata categories.
The successful applicant will meet the following criteria:
- Graduate Surveyor with BOSSI approved course degree
- Current driver’s licence
- Experienced in undertaking field surveys and processing the data for a reliable and timely delivery to client’s requirements
- Able to work unsupervised as well as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- LisCAD or Magnet and AutoCAD experience preferable, but not essential
- Experience with Trimble total stations would be an advantage
What we can offer:
- A competitive salary package
- A range of great staff benefits; including paid maternity & paternity leave, employee assistance program, BW My Savings (Reward Gateway)
- A supportive, diverse and inclusive company culture where professional development and career growth are strongly encouraged and supported
- Excellent work-life balance with the opportunity to secure additional annual leave
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Beveridge Williams is an Equal Opportunity and Gender Equality Employer