We have an opportunity for a Graduate Surveyor, based in our Sydney CBD office, working primarily on some of our large cadastral development projects around Sydney. The successful applicant will work closely with our senior Registered Surveyors. The role will consist of a variety of office and field work and can be tailored for the right candidate.
There will be opportunities for the applicant to undertake projects that would be suitable as part of their experience and for BOSSI registration examinations.
The successful applicant will be motivated and enthusiastic meeting the following criteria:
- Drivers License
- Experienced in undertaking field surveys and processing the data for a reliable and timely delivery to client requirements.
- Able to work unsupervised, or in a team
- A high level of interpersonal, written and communication skills
- Professionally presented
- Experience, or interest in developing knowledge of NSW Titling procedures
- Magnet or Autocad experience desired, but not essential
- Experience in GPS, desired but not essential
- Understanding of Datums including GDA2020
- 4 year Degree in surveying
- A high level of organizational skills
- Attention to detail in completion of tasks
At Beveridge Williams we have a unique culture that helps attract and retain team members. We promote career progressions as well as professional development for all employees. Employees of Beveridge Williams enjoy an attractive salary and have access to numerous staff benefits such as; Employee Assistance Program, Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave, Opportunity to Secure Additional Annual leave, BW My Savings (Reward Gateway).
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Beveridge Williams is an Equal Opportunity and Gender Equality Employer