This estate of approximately 760 lots in 19 stages is part of the Clyde Creek Precinct Structure Plan and is one of a number of sites in this PSP for which Beveridge Williams is providing services.
National Pacific Properties’ Hartleigh Estate
100 Pattersons Road, Clyde.
This estate of approximately 760 lots in 19 stages is part of the Clyde Creek Precinct Structure Plan and is one of a number of sites in this PSP for which Beveridge Williams is providing services. As one of the first projects in this area of Clyde there were no infrastructure assets capable of servicing the site, thus requiring upgrades for major external roads, water supply, sewerage and main drainage extensions and upgrading works to be carried out.
The 67 hectare rural agricultural site is being transformed into an attractive living environment with 25% of the development dedicated to open space, including a neighbourhood park, district sporting fields and two lakes. The lakes are part of Melbourne Water’s Clyde Creek Drainage Scheme for stormwater management and water quality improvement.
It is located close to a proposed new Town Centre and future railway station and provides a range of affordable living options with conventional and medium density housing.
13 of the stages have been completed to date and the next three are under construction. The project development cost is in the order of $95 million.
- Obtaining revised Planning Permit in April 2015
- Masterplanning for works and services completed
- Completion and approval of designs for major Melbourne Water Wetland/Retarding Basins and waterways, for construction in Stage 5 and Stage 13
- Interim stormwater management works as negotiated with Melbourne Water and Council, including on site detention for Stages 1 to 4 and 11 to 14
- Agreements with neighbouring developments for delivery of major infrastructure upgrading works such as Pattersons Road, Tuckers Road and Branch Sewers.
See our work in action across Victoria and NSW.