Registered Surveyor – Sydney, CBD
We are currently seeking a motivated Registered Surveyor to join our team in our Sydney CBD office.
We are looking for an individual with 5+ years’ surveying experience as a Registered Surveyor who has experience dealing with high end clients, the ability to oversee the preparation of Stratum/Strata Plans and a high understanding of complicated Titling issues. The successful candidate will be flexible, with the capacity to do some field work whilst also supervising and mentoring junior staff.
- Assist with System Improvement
- Ensure that the work environment is efficient and safe
- Financial monitoring and management of projects
- Ensure that the brief is thoroughly understood and efficiently executed
- Discuss brief with field staff to ensure that they are aware of all requirements
- Liaise with Clients/Councils as appropriate to ensure sound project management
- Ability to undertake Cadastral & Engineering Surveys
- Preparation of Survey plans
- Ensure that the information is recorded correctly, and the necessary checks are performed
- Drafting, calculating and checking cadastral and survey plans
- Maintaining knowledge of survey and planning related legislation, strategy and policy
- Implementing QA review of key survey documents
- Mentoring/supervising junior staff
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in surveying
- Registered Surveyor
- 5 years’ industry experience in NSW
- Ability to multi-task
- A high level of organisational skills
- Attention to detail in completion of tasks
- Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills
What we can offer:
At Beveridge Williams we have a unique culture that helps attract and retain team members. We promote career progression as well as professional development for all employees. Employees of Beveridge Williams enjoy an attractive salary and have access to numerous staff benefits such as; Employee Assistance Program, Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave, Opportunity to Secure Additional Annual leave, BW My Savings (Reward Gateway).
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Beveridge Williams is an Equal Opportunity and Gender Equality Employer