Senior Engineer – Ballarat, VIC
Our engineers are well respected for the quality of their work, resulting in continued growth and success. Due to this, we currently have an opportunity for an experienced Senior Engineer with a background in land development consultancy to join our team in our Ballarat office.
As a Senior Engineer in this role you will:
- Shape the master planning and detailed design of land development and infrastructure projects.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders, including clients, councils and service authorities in a timely and efficient manner.
- Work collaboratively with a multi-disciplinary team of specialist consultants, including engineers, surveyors and draftspeople to get the best outcomes for all stakeholders.
- Guide and support the development of junior staff.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering
- 5+ years relevant industry experience, preferably within a land development/engineering design consultancy environment
- Extensive knowledge of local design standards and water authority codes
- Comprehensive 12d design skills and a working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Practical knowledge in areas such as project management and construction are highly desirable
- The ability to multitask, prioritise work and meet established deadlines
- Lateral thinking skills to tackle and overcome complex engineering problems
- The vision to plan new communities, and the ability to lead a team to bring your vision into reality
What we can offer:
- A competitive salary package
- A range of great staff benefits, such as paid maternity & paternity leave, comprehensive employee assistance program and the opportunity to secure additional annual leave.
- A supportive, diverse and inclusive work environment where professional development and career growth are strongly supported and encouraged.
- Excellent work-life balance
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Beveridge Williams is an Equal Opportunity and Gender Equality Employer