Our engineering business is well respected for the quality of our work, which results in our continued growth. Due to this, we have a new opportunity at our Central Coast office for a Senior Engineer with 6+ years’ experience with a background in a land development consultancy. This role would particularly suit a Civil Engineer who is interested in leading the delivery of engineering services, within an experienced design team.
At Beveridge Williams, we value training and development. You will have the opportunity to mentor junior staff, imparting your knowledge about engineering and design to give them the best possible start to their career. We will also work with you to help build skills in areas you are passionate about, giving you the best chance to fulfil a successful career of your own.
You will bring to the table:
- The ability to lead the Engineering business unit, including responsibility for deadlines, budgets and service standards
- Managing clients’ requirements and expectations
- Working with and developing a team environment to achieve best practice and client outcomes
- Consultation and negotiation with authorities to obtain the best terms in the approval process
- Skills with coordinating relevant contractors and sub-consultants
- Capacity to network, as well as developing and mentoring staff
At Beveridge Williams we have a unique culture that helps attract and retain team members. We promote career progressions as well as professional development for all employees. Employees of Beveridge Williams enjoy an attractive salary and have access to numerous staff benefits such as; Employee Assistance Program, Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave, Opportunity to Secure Additional Annual leave, BW My Savings (Reward Gateway).
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Beveridge Williams is an Equal Opportunity and Gender Equality Employer