An exciting opportunity for a talented Senior Engineer looking to join a high-performing team working on a diverse range of landmark projects!
Our engineers are well respected for the quality of their work, resulting in continued growth and success. Due to this, we currently have a new opportunity at our Malvern office for a Senior Engineer with a background in land development consultancy.
As a Senior Engineer in this role you will:
- Shape the master planning and detailed design of land development and infrastructure projects
- Lead and coordinate a team of engineers, designers and draftspeople
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders, including clients, councils and service authorities in a timely and efficient manner
- Work collaboratively with a multi-disciplinary team of specialist consultants, including construction engineers and project managers to get the best outcomes for all stakeholders
- Mentor, guide and support junior staff
Required Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering
- 6+ years relevant industry experience, preferably within a land development/engineering design consultancy environment
- Extensive knowledge of local design standards and water authority codes
- Comprehensive 12d design skills and a working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Practical knowledge in areas such as project management and construction are highly desirable
- The ability to multitask, prioritise work and meet established deadlines
- Lateral thinking skills to tackle and overcome complex engineering problems
- The vision to plan new communities, and the ability to lead a team to bring your vision into reality
What we can offer:
- A competitive salary package
- A range of great staff benefits; including paid maternity & paternity leave, comprehensive employee assistance program and various staff health & wellness initiatives
- The opportunity to purchase shares in the company
- An emphasis on maintaining good work-life balance with the opportunity to secure additional annual leave
- A supportive and inclusive company culture where professional development and career progression is strongly encouraged
- Great office location on a vibrant shopping strip, just moments away from Malvern Station, free parking nearby and within easy reach of the CBD
How to Apply
If you believe you have what it takes, please email your application, referencing SEM-0919 by Friday 18 October 2019.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Beveridge Williams is an Equal Opportunity and Gender Equality Employe