We are seeking an experienced Survey Draftsperson to join our Malvern office.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake a wide variety of survey drafting tasks relating to the land development process and/or major infrastructure projects such as:
- Preparation of Plans of Subdivisions and Building Envelope Plans for Multi-Lot Estate Developments
- Preparation of Abstracts and Supplementary Abstracts of Field Records
- Preparation of other plan types such as Lease Plans, Sales Plans, Indicative Subdivision plans as required
- Processing A-Spec asset information including manipulation into the required QGIS formats
- Processing of Sewer and Water Asset Information into CAD Formats required by Water Authorities
- Preparation of Plans of Subdivisions for High Rise Building Projects
- Preparation of S35 Plans of Subdivisions for Land Acquisition on Major Infrastructure Projects
- Preparation of VicRoads format Survey Plans and Crown Plans necessary to support Major Infrastructure Projects
Ideally applicants would be tertiary or diploma qualified, have a minimum of 2 years industry experience in any of the areas listed and be proficient in the use of Autocad or Microstation drafting software. Any experience with QGIS Software or Autodesk Revit would also be considered positively, but is not essential. It is also expected that applicants would be motivated and enthusiastic individuals wishing to progress their career in the area of survey drafting and the management of spatial data.
Beveridge Williams offers a relaxed and friendly work environment. Employees of Beveridge Williams enjoy a competitive salary and numerous staff benefits such as; Employee Assistance Program, Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave, Opportunity to secure additional annual leave, Access to our company rewards program.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Beveridge Williams is an Equal Opportunity and Gender Equality Employer