Survey Technician – Sydney, CBD
We are seeking an enthusiastic Survey Technician to join our friendly team in our Sydney CBD office.
About the role
As a Survey Technician, you will be required to undertake a variety of survey tasks, including detail and level surveys, set out surveys, as-built surveys and cadastral surveys.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
- Minimum 3 years’ industry experience
- The ability to lead field teams and assist with Feature and Level surveys
- Experience assisting a Registered Surveyor with cadastral surveys
- Proficiency in Magnet/CivilCAD is preferable
- Working knowledge of Leica and Trimble total stations would be an advantage
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- The capacity to work well unsupervised as well as part of a close-knit team
What we can offer:
- A competitive salary package
- A range of great staff benefits; including paid maternity & paternity leave, employee assistance program, BW My Savings (Reward Gateway)
- A supportive, diverse and inclusive company culture where professional development and career growth are strongly encouraged and supported
- Excellent work-life balance with the opportunity to secure additional annual leave
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Beveridge Williams is an Equal Opportunity and Gender Equality Employer