Surveyor – Malvern, Vic
We are seeking a Surveyor with two or more years of relevant industry experience to join our Malvern office in Victoria.
The successful applicant will be motivated, enthusiastic and be able to undertake or be trained to undertake any of the the following responsibilities:
- Ensure work environment is efficient and safe;
- Ensure equipment is calibrated and maintained in good condition;
- Cadastral and Re-establishment Surveys under direction of a Licensed Surveyor;
- Preparation of Survey plans;
- Lease area surveys;
- Control surveys;
- Asset Recording – sewer, water and A-Spec;
- Feature and level surveys;
- Engineering surveys – Engineering / Building set out, monitoring volume surveys, level and estate control;
- Drafting and checking of cadastral survey documents and survey plans;
- Preparation and supply of documentation to Land Registry.
Ideally, the candidate will have:
- Certificate or Diploma level survey qualifications;
- Manual Driver’s license;
- Experience in undertaking a variety of field surveys;
- Experience in undertaking reductions and processing their own field surveys;
- Ability to work unsupervised with good communication skills;
- Experience with Trimble total stations and GPS Equipment would be an advantage;
- AutoCAD experience (preferable, but not essential).
Our employees enjoy a competitive salary, a supportive, diverse and inclusive work environment, opportunities for professional and personal development and numerous staff benefits such; Employee Assistance Program, Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave, BW My Savings (Reward Gateway), Novated Leasing, Work-Life Balance.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Beveridge Williams is an Equal Opportunity and Gender Equality Employer