We are expanding our Town Planning team in the Malvern office and we seek a planner to join our experienced and expert team.
Our Planning team supports some of the largest land developers in Australia, helping them to deliver new communities across Melbourne and Victoria. We have a broad range of planning projects including land development (large and small) and residential built form projects, both suburban and regionally based and large infrastructure projects.
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic planner with 3 years’ experience looking to further their professional career in an office that fosters individual growth in a welcoming team environment.
Our vision is that our new planner is provided with the opportunity to further their career working with an experienced and expert planning consulting team servicing top tier clients. We will provide all the necessary training, mentoring and networking opportunities as well as the opportunity to work with our other disciplines to further grow your industry knowledge.
In this role your key responsibilities will include:
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with our clients, relevant Council staff and relevant Authorities
- Completing all relevant preliminary tasks when starting a planning project, including due diligence advice
- Project management of assigned planning applications both under direction and as the primary manager
- Preparing and lodging planning permit applications including engaging and managing of sub-contractors
- Managing the successful outcomes of projects
- Representing Beveridge Williams’ clients at hearings and consultative forums
- Supporting the team with business development and marketing activities
The required skills include:
- Degree in Planning or other degree as relevant
- 3 years’ experience
- Practical knowledge of planning techniques
- Understanding of planning and environmental legislation
- Ability to conduct and understand technical analyses
- Proven experience in delivering quality results within budget and agreed time frames
- Displayed experience in managing planning projects and working with minimal supervision
And finally, the successful candidate will enjoy:
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A supportive, diverse and inclusive work environment
- Great opportunities for professional development and growth
- Access to our newly introduced graduate training program and other training opportunities
- A great work-life balance
Please submit your application to: email@example.com by COB Tuesday 24th September 2019, referencing TPM-0819.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We look forward to hearing from you!!
Beveridge Williams is an Equal Opportunity and Gender Equality Employer.